Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love my class!

This is the kind of class you have once in a blue moon.  The kids I have this year are just about the sweetest bunch I've seen.  The way they watch out for one another, celebrate one another, and show caring is the reason I love teaching.  Not only are they sweet, they are fired up for learning and each and every one of them are my reasons for creating.  Just yesterday, in the midst of a discussion on comparing/contrasting two stories (CCSS1.9) one of my little guys waved his hand feverishly (literally almost breaking a sweat) and shouted,  "I need to add to her thinking!!!!"  Whatever you feel about common core it's here, and I'm glad.  Creativity is back.  Little minds are exploding with the power to learn.  Sometimes it's a bumpy unpaved road, and my tire blows, but sometimes, more often than not, I'm driving on a newly paved road with beautiful scenery all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment