Image Map

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Interactive Writing Notebook

I'm so excited because I just finished creating an Interactive Writing Notebook for my new school year.  It is based on my writing program last year, and it will serve as a great resource for my students.  My son's 4th grade teacher had something like this and we, as parents, loved it.  Our son referred back to it, and we could really see his learning.  Also, last year, my kids used our anchor charts and writing wall SO much.  The problem was that we quickly ran out of wall space and they wanted to use charts that we had already cycled out.  I think this notebook will serve as their own little mini-book of personalized anchor charts.  Here are some pics and the table of contents from the unit and a link to check it out if you are interested!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Writing-Notebook-K-3-Common-Core-1308044

No comments:

Post a Comment