Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

First Grade lesson plans-putting it all together

Well a good friend of mine was telling me about how helpful it was that a teacher blogger posted his lesson plans for her as she was contemplating a grade level change.  It made my friend, one of the sweetest people I know, feel so much more comfortable and at peace that I wanted to try posting our team's lesson plans and see if it helped anyone.  I put pictures of some of the TPT products we use to show how it all fits in.  Not sure if this will help anyone, but hope that it does.  As always I am SO appreciative of any new TPT followers or feedback as it is all a new adventure for me.
Warmly,
Valerie
free first grade lesson plans


1 comment:

  1. The lesson plan sample was what I have been looking for to help with teaching common core standards. Is there any way to get more samples?

    ReplyDelete